Located in the heart of the Napa Valley, Ciccio features a dynamic, yet simple menu of Italian pizzas and entrees driven by our beautiful wood-fired oven and locally sourced ingredients (some of which will comes from our own organic gardens.) Ciccio features the Napa Valley Wines of Altamura Vineyards and Winery, located 8 miles east of Yountville in the hills above Napa Valley in the bucolic setting known as Wooden Valley. Many of the farm raised menu items come from the same 400 acre ranch that has been in our family since 1855. These seasonal gardens are an important tool in bringing fresh ingredients to our dishes. So welcome to our table and enjoy our Napa Valley Food and Wines! Ciccio is family owned and operated by Frank & Karen Altamura and their two sons, Frank and Giancarlo. But we can't do it alone! In the kitchen we have Executive Chef Polly Lappetito and in the front of the house we have Kate O'Reilly holding down the fort as ringmaster of our circus. Winery and Gardens Our family's passion for food comes paired with our wines from Altamura Vineyards and Winery, located in the bucolic portion of Napa Valley known as Wooden Valley. Here, at the Altamura Ranch, we make our family of estate wines, including those featured at Ciccio. The "ranch" has been in our family since 1855. It not only produces our world class vineyards, but a bounty of vegetables and herbs as well! To learn more our vineyards and winery, or to schedule a visit to the Altamura Visitor Center, please visit our website at altamura.com. Location Ciccio is situated on the northern end of Yountville in Napa Valley, California. The building was originally built as an Italian Grocery Store in 1916 and has since been remodeled to create a warm and inviting environment for others to enjoy our food and wine.
6770 Washington St.
Yountville, California 94599
- About the Menu...
- We make changes to our menu every few days based on the ingredients we receive from the Altamura Ranch and local suppliers. The listings to the right are examples of things you may see. There are usually 1-2 options each for meat, veggie, and pasta...in addition to the 4-6 pizzas we offer nightly.
- Cocktails and Negroni Bar
- In addition to the full bar, Ciccio has a specialties cocktails menu, including a full Negroni bar with 7 variations to try.
- About the Wines...
- Our wine list is almost exclusively Napa Valley wines. We have a few special items available only to Ciccio, or wines that you'd normally only find at the wineries themselves. We also make a house red, white, and rosé for you to enjoy.
- About the Corkage...
- In an effort to keep Ciccio's food and wine prices at their low levels, we do charge corkage and limit the number of outside wines to 2 x 750mL bottles per table. All the wines we offer are retail priced, so we encourage you to try something new.