Fairmont San Francisco
World-renowned, Fairmont San Francisco presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the luxury hotel atop Nob Hill coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience during your San Francisco vacation. Known for turning moments into memories for leisure and business travelers alike this luxury San Francisco hotel has been host to some of the most influential meetings and events, breathtaking weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. In addition to its 592 guest rooms and suites this luxury San Francisco hotel offers fine dining with three renowned restaurants and lounges, as well as 55,000 square feet of spectacular function space. With a panoramic view of the City and the Bay from high atop Nob Hill, Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an unmatched blend of luxurious accommodations, elegant meeting spaces and superb services, which make for an unforgettable stay. Centrally located, this luxury San Francisco hotel is a short cable car trip from the bustling Downtown, Financial District, Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf. In fact, Fairmont San Francisco hotel is the only spot in San Francisco where each of the City's cable car lines meet. Engaging Service We know that even the best locations and offerings would be meaningless without outstanding guest service. Our skilled and motivated staff is equipped with the tools and the mindset to naturally deliver on this promise. Within a Fairmont experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated. Unrivalled Presence We transport our guests to extraordinary places steeped in unique architecture, expressive décor and magnificent artistry. Fairmont locations don't just exude history; many are nothing less than regional landmarks. Fairmont's physical presence and character will continue to inspire and excite our guests. Authentically Local Fairmont's guests should experience an authentic reflection of each destination's energy, culture and history. One that extends from the solitude of a snow-wrapped peak or white sand beach, to up-tempo urban sounds of the world's most dynamic cities. Classic by design and contemporary by spirit. We turn moments into memories for our guests.
Fairmont San Francisco Video Overview
950 Mason St
Nob Hill, San Francisco, California 94108
The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel Garage is located on the corner of Powell and California Streets.
Valet parking for guests is $58 USD ($67 including tax) per night including unlimited access. Rates subject to change.
Parking for visitors is $5 USD for every 20 minutes with a 24-hour maximum of $58 USD.
Parking fees are subject to a 14% city tax.
- ROOM AMENITIES
- Common Amenities
- All guest rooms at The Fairmont San Francisco offer the following amenities:
- Alarm clock
- Plush terry cloth bathrobes
- Flat Screen TV
- Luxury bed ensembles
- Pillow top beds
- Coffee Makers
- Tea Kettles
- Extra-long mattress
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Two-line telephone with voicemail
- Luxurious Le Labo bathroom amenities with hairdryer
- In-Room Business Amenities
- Computer dataport, Multi-line telephone with voice-mail, Work desk, Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Access (Complimentary to members of Fairmont President's Club)
- RESTAURANTS & LOUNGES
- LAUREL COURT RESTAURANT & BAR
- Laurel Court showcases seasonal menus that are authentically local, traditional and innovative. Chef Chad Blunston has partnered with local farmers for the freshest, seasonal organic produce and free range poultry and eggs, with the finest of ranchers for natural and dry-aged beef, and with Monterey’s Seafood Watch in purchasing from sustainable sources.
- TONGA ROOM & HURRICANE BAR
- A visit to San Francisco is not complete without experiencing Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar. Consistently awarded for serving 'San Francisco's Best Happy Hour', Tonga Room offers exceptional Pacific Rim Asian Cuisine in a tropical setting that includes thunder and rain storms. It is the perfect escape after a busy day of meetings or shopping along Union Square.
- HEALTH CLUB & SPA
- CLUB ONE HEALTH CLUB & SPA