Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
A luxury hotel in San Francisco. In the Yerba Buena cultural district, two blocks from Union Square, the Financial District, the Moscone Convention Center and the Museum of Modern Art, Four Seasons creates a distinctive luxury experience with heart-of-the-city access to all that San Francisco offers. Experience genuine warmth in a San Francisco luxury hotel near Union Square – from the residential feel of our guest rooms and suites and a friendly, accommodating staff to San Francisco’s remarkably mild year-round climate. GUEST ROOMS Revel in San Francisco’s most spacious luxury guest rooms, which twinkle with contemporary elegance. In the morning, draw back the curtains and let natural sunlight stream through floor-to-ceiling windows. SUITES Enjoy the quiet side of San Francisco in our luxury suites; well-insulated walls and soundproof windows block noise from the streets, while a set of doors secludes the bedroom from the living area for enhanced privacy. EXECUTIVE SUITES Experience the best of both worlds in a spacious suite in San Francisco perfect for a family of four, with gracious touches ideal for business trips. Select suites offer city perspectives from the highest floors.
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco Video
- FOUR SEASONS AMENITIES
- Prep yourself for the hills of San Francisco with 45 minutes on a stair climber or 100 laps in the pool. After a daylong business meeting or wedding celebration, relax in the fitness club’s steam room. Equinox Sports Club welcomes guests aged 16 years and older only. For the junior swimmers in your family, ask our Concierge for complimentary pool passes to a neighbouring hotel within easy walking distance.
- ART ABOUNDS
- Walk around the Hotel and take in an art collection that opens a window on San Francisco’s diverse and culturally rich art scene.
- Union Square and Westfield Shopping center are both two blocks from the hotel. San Francisco is home to many distinctive shopping neighbourhoods devoted to encllaves of unique boutiques including Filmore Street to the new up and coming Hayes Valley. Ask the Concierge for tips and direction
- Paying homage to fresh California ingredients, MKT Restaurant – Bar presents a menu highlighting prime California cuts of meat locally sourced from top ranchers and accompanied by freshly picked and organic produce of the highest quality.
- SPA TREATMENTS
- Find relaxation and rejuvenate your body from top to bottom with treatments at the Equinox Sports Club Spa in San Francisco that relieve muscle soreness, and exfoliate and rehydrate the skin.