Le Garage is committed to serving simple French bistro style food in a relaxed casual atmosphere on the beautiful Sausalito waterfront. About Us Despite being fans of opposing French soccer teams, Bruno Denis and Olivier Souvestre opened Le Garage together in April 2008. Born in Brittany, France, Olivier moved to San Francisco in 2005 and worked as Executive Chef at Chez Papa Bistrot where he met Bruno. A native of Versailles, France, General Manager Bruno has been working in the restaurant industry for the past 10 years in San Francisco. Although the soccer rivalry continues, they are committed to serving simple French bistro style food in a relaxed casual atmosphere. Les meilleurs choses sont les plus simples. Bon Appetit!
85 Liberty Ship Way Ste 109
Sausalito, California 94965
Cross Street: Marin Ship Way
Parking: Private Lot
Parking Details: From the Schoonmaker Point Marina, please follow the signs to our designated parking lot.
- Payment Options: AMEX, MasterCard, Pay with OpenTable, Visa
- Cuisine: French, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Olivier Souvestre
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: From corporate events to small social parties, Le Garage offers the perfect waterfront setting to host your event. Enjoy delicious French Californian cuisine in a relaxed casual atmosphere.
- Private Party Contact: Susannah (415) 332-5625