Awarded a Michelin star six years consecutively (2010-2015), Luce features an urban setting that is modern and sophisticated, yet stunningly warm and inviting. The main dining room features floor-to-ceiling-windows adorned with sheer metallic gold curtains. Hand-blown Italian bubble-like lamps provide a flattering glow to the dark tropical wood accents and elegantly appointed tables. The globally inspired New American menu reflects the bounties from the surrounding farms of San Francisco and changes according to freshness and seasonality. Each dish is artistically created and highlights an inventive flair for marrying diverse flavors with natural organic ingredients into a gastronomic delight. The wine program offers a superb collection that inspires daring pairings at prices that encourage exploration, and has garnered the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 2010.
888 Howard Street
SOMA, San Francisco, California 94103
Cross Street: 5th Street
Public Transit: BART and Muni Stations close by (Powell Street)
Parking Details: $15 for the first three hours of valet parking for all Luce guests based on availability.
- Executive Chef: Chef de Cuisine, Daniel Corey
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Payment Options: AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Happy hour at Bar 888 is here Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm - 5:30 pm.
- During happy hour we are delighted to serve all our Snacks and Appetizers at a $2 reduction.