Sushi Ran’s concept is a fresh and eclectic blend of Japanese and Pacific cuisine. We specialize in creative and classic Japanese sushi, and innovative Pacific cuisine. Our kitchen is a laboratory for innovation, and we thrive on creating new ways to present the best ingredients each season has to offer. We receive fresh fish daily, whether from the local catch or hand-picked at the Tsukiji market in Tokyo. Flavor-intense vegetarian dishes, tender lamb chops, exotic shaking beef, or mouth-watering sushi, our food is a celebration of the best seasonal ingredients. We invite you to enjoy our vibrant fusion of traditional Japanese and Pacific cuisine. Outstanding chefs, great people on the floor and in the kitchen, plus a wine and sake list unparalleled in California—we believe these are the ingredients that have made Sushi Ran one of the top-rated restaurants in the Bay Area. We are passionate about what we do, and take special delight in introducing our guests to new wines, great cuisine, and surprising pairings of food with wine and sake.
107 Caledonia St
Sausalito, California 94965
- Executive Chef: Takatoshi Toshi
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Payment Options: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Californian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Sushi Ran offers exclusive private parties with Sushi Chef on site.